Wednesday, April 2, 2008

....Bittersweet News

With a broken heart, I am extremely sad to say that my father passed away this morning.

He had been in terrible pain last, didn't eat dinner and had begun to hallucinate.
Hospice arrived around 10:30 to help with his pain, shortly after that my dad fell asleep. My mom went in to check on him and his forehead was cold and he wasn't breathing. He looked peaceful.

We are confident that he is no longer in pain and has indeed gone home to be our Savior in Heaven.

God did answer our prayers but not in the way we asked, he healed him for eternity and he is no longer in pain nor is he suffering. And I have peace knowing how loved he was and how much he loved those around.

More information to follow about services in his honor.

Again thank you to everyone who has loved my father.

---- Lynsey

No comments: