Saturday, April 5, 2008

Preparations for the next week

Hello dear friends,

In preparations for my father's upcoming Memorial/Celebration of Life there are a few things we are asking of you, as if you all of you haven't given us enough yet, HA.
But I promise this is nothing like the infamous " List"

-- If you happen to have pictures of steve, please email them to me (Lynsey) as I will be creating a DVD for his celebration of life.
my email is: nycismykindacity@gmail.com

--If you would like to share a memory of my father at the celebration of life, please write that down or just remember it, because we would love everyone to share if they would like to.

-- Also check out this article written by the News Review our local paper. :)
http://newsreview.info/article/20080404/NEWS/844311900

-- Lastly if you want to help with food that will be served on Saturday please contact Sue Green at 541.672.8415

Thank you to everyone who has continued to walk with us during this extremely difficult time.

~Lynsey

No comments: